Monday, March 28, 2016

Newsletter Week 75



Hey y'all! I hope you all had a great week. This week was full of
miracles. Like really llena! :) first off we went to the temple with
Sandra to do baptisms for her mom and dad. It was so so so Special!
She said as she walked in that she felt as if she had just stepped
into Heaven. :)
We also recently had the opportunity to go to the temple and do the
temple work for our own ancestor. We had to find our own name of
family search and then we went to the temple and performed the work
for them. The experience I had was incredible. I can feel the presence
of the Lord so powerfully in the temple. Like really it is incredible.
I know the work we do in the temple is real. We are the only church
with these sacred ordinances that Jesus Christ established restored
once again.
Saturday Eduardo got baptized! It was so awesome to be able to see his
conversion. We found him outside his apartment about two months ago..
And he has completely changed his life. His baptism was beautiful. Man
I love this work. I have made so many great friendships.. It is going
to be really hard to leave this land.
Also two of my recent converts moved into the Ward this Week! So i am
super happy I get to see them again:)
Sunday was the highlight of the week, Sandra, Victor and Suamy, three
of the recent converts I love so much got up and bore their testimony
about the truthfulness of the gospel and how it has changed their
lives. I was so full of joy I couldn't stop smiling to ear to ear. The
Lord really is at the helm of his work. This is his true gospel. It is
complete. I love it and it fills me so full of joy! I hope you all had
a great safe Easter weekend and were able to ponder more on the
resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love you so much and am super excited
to see y'all Soon! Take care!

Pics:
At the temple with Sandra
Eduardo's baptism
We were out contacting and all the sudden the concrete started to act
like a caterpillar #whoknows




No comments:

Post a Comment