Monday, March 28, 2016

Newsletter Week 72

Hey hey! I hope y'all had a great week, this week was super busy. I
don't even know where it went. I had MLC, we learned more about how to
better teach the commandment of baptism. Our mission has the goal of
baptizing 600 converts this year, we are super pumped! And so far we
are doing pretty good to stay on track:)
We also had a meeting with Sister Oscarson.... Bragging moment.. I
HUGGED THE RELIEF SOCIETY PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD! She is so sweet, you
can just feel the love her and her counselors have for the saints:)
they talked about the love the Lord has for us:)
We then had zone meeting:) it went good... And this week is the
dreaded transfer call week... And Hermana Gayler is out. :( I am gonna
miss her so so so much! she was a great companion. And that means that
I am ending my mission here in Jersey Village. Haha good thing I love
the people so much in this Ward:)
Not a ton new here:) I love y'all! Have a great week.

Pics:
Insanity this morning... #killer I am super excited to be able to
really workout again.. #sofun :)
The Alcantara family, Hermano went to Mexico this week and brought us
back Valeros to play with.
We were out contacting and met a famous soccer player from El Salvador
Our zone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment