Monday, February 8, 2016

Newsletter week 61


Hey guys! I hope you have a very merry Christmas!
Things are going really good here, I got a new companion. She is the
cutest thing in the world! We get along great and work really hard
together... The only problem is that she also a gymnast.. So instead
of sleeping we stay up practicing gymnastics and seeing what we can
still do:) haha it is great fun:) but man we are tired....
This week has been a week of miracles! The investigator we have been
working with finally got an answer to her prayers! Heavenly Father
gave her a dream as an answer, and on Sunday she came up and told us
she received her answer and is ready to get baptized! My heart is
full:)
Victor is getting baptized this Saturday, his conversion has been a
long time coming, but he has trusted in his faith and gotten over his
doubts. God is good:)
We have a big week coming up, tomorrow I have a special training
meeting, Wednesday is our missionary Christmas conference, then
Christmas Eve... And then I GET TO TALK TO MY FAMILY!!! :) I am super
excited. Well I love you all, and hope you feel the Holy Spirit this
Christmas season:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:):)

Love this family!


No comments:

Post a Comment