Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Newsletter Week 57

Hey y'all! Another great week here in good old Texas(:
This week we had a thanksgiving activity for the ward and it went so
well! We had 12 investigators come and many less actives! It was
really fun:)
This week we also got to go to an elementary school and teach dental
health to 2nd graders. They are so cute, and it made me super excited
to be a teacher(:
We also helped one of the part member families in the ward with her
baby shower. We got put in charge of making Panes con Pollo, they were
super delicious and it was really fun(:
I am super duper excited for thanksgiving this week! There is a
scripture that I think is great for the occasion. It is in alma 34:38
"....worship God, in whatsoever place ye may be in, in spirit and in
truth; and that ye live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies
and blessings which he doth bestow upon you."
Well things are going great here, I hope you all have a great
thanksgiving day with your families. We are such a very blessed
people(: I am very grateful for y'all and all you do for me! I
wouldn't be here without you(: Les quiero muchísimo! 💕❤️💕





No comments:

Post a Comment