Monday, January 26, 2015

Newsletter Week 14

Hey!
So this was another awesome week with a ton of meetings! :)
Last Monday we played soccer out in the field in front of our apartment and we met some way cool guys from Jamaica! So that was way awesome and they said they are going to come play with us today too:) So I'm pretty excited for that:)
Then this week we had a special Spanish missionary conference and we were taught about the importance of family history, and how much our ancestors and our prosperity are intertwined. It was really awesome and I had never thought of it like that before, when we do work for our ancestors they become the guardian angles for our prosperity. Isn't that just the coolest thing ever! Family history is awesome!
Then we had another special training with President Mortensen and then we all had interviews with him. He is so awesome and has such an awesome spirit to him!
So this week I got asked to give a 10 minute talk in sacrament meeting.. I was pretty nervous. But i gave it about how the Book of Mormon has been such a huge influence in my life:) haha It's awesome when you have such a little branch, because this week I was the chorister... (I really wish i would have learned how to lead music BEFORE my mission.. but oh well I'm learning on the job) and I also gave a talk. :) So my Spanish is coming along :) but I had one of our investigators help me translate my talk into Spanish:) so that was awesome! Her name is Coral and she is the Bomb.com :)
So things are great here in Waller, I love it here :) I am so blessed and so glad that I chose to come out on a mission. It has changed my life so much, I have such a better sense about who I am, and what my purpose is. I am grateful for this Gospel and the blessing it is in my life:) Thank you all for your love and support in my mission. You are the best! :)





Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment