Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Newsletter Week 13

Hey!! 

This week was such a huge week full of so many miracles!

So first off I got transferred to Waller, which is a super cute tiny little town. It reminds me a lot of my home town West Weber, the town is so small that you say hi to everyone you drive by.. there are tons of cows and a lot of good ol' Texan cowboys. :) The true blue right here:) The people are so awesome and so humble here! :) I really love it.

We have a little branch and a good handful of members:) There is not a lot of members.. but we have quality members.. they are willing to help and love to support the missionaries. When I got there on sunday they all just seemed so excited to see a new face. They came up and all kissed my cheek with a huge smile and a "Mucho Gusto" :) Super awesome people!

My new companion is Sister Coley! She has been here in this area for about 6 months! so she knows it well and has an awesome relationship with all the members! :) She loves to work and get things done.. so we get a long great! :)

Tiffany and Sister Coley

This Sunday we had a mission president fireside aimed towards investigators. It was so awesome and the spirit was there so strong! all the Spanish missionaries were there and we acted as the choir singing beautiful songs in Spanish! I love the Spanish language! It is so beautiful and brings the spirit so strongly! :)

Well thank you all for all of your support! You all mean so much to me and I love you tons! :) keep up the good work! :)


Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment