Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Newsletter Week 6

Hey! This week has been really good. It was the final week here at the MTC, so that is super exciting! (:

Our lessons keep getting better and better and so is the Spanish, so I guess that means the MTC was a success.. haha

We had an In-Field Orientation this week and there was a super awesome quote that was said, and I love it so I wanted to share it. Here it is:

Faith is the power
Obedience is the price
Love is the motivation
Spirit is the key
Jesus Christ is the reason.

I am so lucky to be able to go and serve! I already love the people of Texas and couldn't be going to a better mission! I got a really strong confirmation this week that Texas is where I am suppose serve my mission! (: It was an awesome experience.

This Sunday was a pretty big day, we had to sing a special musical number because we are leaving this week so we sang "Mas Cerca Dios, de Ti" Which is "Nearer my God to Thee" It ended up being pretty beautiful, then we bore our testimonies. So I am going to bear my testimony in Spanish, for those of you who know Spanish don't judge too harshly, haha I know I still say loads of things wrong... :) But here ya go:)

Yo Tengo un gran testimonio de mi Salvador, Jesucristo. Yo se que porque de Su Expiaxion todas las personas en el mundo pueden vivir con Dios otra vez. Yo se que Jose Smith fue un verdad profeta, y vio Jesucristo y Padre Celestial en el arboles. Tengo un testimonio que todas las cosas en este Evangelio de Jesucristo, La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es la verdadera iglesia en el mundo. Y mediante esta nosotros podemos vivir con nuestras familias en cielo con Dios otra vez. Porque yo se estas cosas, yo quiero compartir estas con todas las personas. Y yo muy agradicida por la opurtunidad yo tengo a compartir con la gente en Texas. Yo digo estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen. 

Love, Hermana Parslow







No comments:

Post a Comment