Monday, December 8, 2014

Newsletter Week 7

So this week has been pretty crazy. I arrived in Texas and got my new companion. Her name is Hermana Diaz and she is from Hondorus.

We went tracting our first day here and I had my first experience of getting doors slammed in my face.. quite a new experience for me. Most people just politely say no.. but there is a few who are not the kindest. haha I also had someone ask me how many wives we have in our church and was telling me that Mormons are killers. He is a very interesting man. His name is Glen. But he is awesome and I hope we get to interact more with him.

The Hernandez family got baptized this week. there is three little kids that were baptized. They are all very sweet and I love them so much.

We tracted into a man named Ceaser, he said he is looking for truth and is interested about learning more. So I am really excited to work with him. We have an appointment with him today. We also met a family with six members in it and invited them to church this week to the baptism and they came to both! It was so awesome! The little girl told us she wants to get baptized , and she is 12 so I am so excited to start teaching them.

Our mission goals are to ask someone to get baptized every day. so that has been fun trying to complete. My companion is cool, she is super intense in the work and has a lot of passion. Its great, sometimes I get a little overwhelmed, but I love it.

I know this church is true and I know Jesus Christ is my Savior. Love you guys! thank you for all the love and support!

Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment