Monday, October 5, 2015

Newsletter Week 50

Hey yall! How are you doing? Didn't yall just love conference! How
blessed we are to be guided by such inspired men. I received so much
guidance! I love our dear leaders:)
This week we have 8 week follow ups with sister Bowman, they are going
to make sure I am doing a good job.. Haha. They are going to go over
all of our lesson outlines and have her practice teach. Hopefully all
goes well:)
I absolutely loved Jeffery R Holland's talk! I feel so blessed to have
such a great mother:) I love you mom.

Here are some of my favorite quotes!
And here is a HUGE SHOUT OUT to My bestie of the past 7 years, Kayla Fowers, this week for turning 20! Love ya sista!
Well I hope you all had a super great week! Love you all:)
#dontforgettoponderize

Hermana Parslow



No comments:

Post a Comment