Monday, September 14, 2015

Newsletter Week 47

Hey yall! This week started out a little slower. But it sped up
towards the end:)
But I learned a good lesson, so I have been studying the Christ like
attributes in preach my gospel, and so at the beginning of his week I
was studying patience... And you know the saying about ask and ye
shall receive.. Well it was true. I decided to pray and ask Heavenly
Father for more patience. Well he definitely answered. That day nearly
all of our super solid appointments canceled, and the canceling bug
spread throughout the week. The baptism of Belzazar got canceled...
Let's just say this week was anything but expected.
But hey I am grateful for the many opportunities I had to practice my
patience this week(:
On the up side our 2 recent converts are doing great! :) I love them
so much and they are such strong members(: their testimony is
inspiring.
Belzazar just got a calling to help in the gospel principles class :)
And Miriam shared her testimony about the joys of sharing the gospel
with her family(:
This morning we went to go do Zumba with Miriam, and it was SOOO fun!
We were there for like 2.5 hours and I'm pretty sure I will not be
able to walk tomorrow! It was super intense:)
This transfer has flown by, I feel like it just started and we are
already on week 6..
I love the mission so much:) and I got to give a talk in sacrament
this week:) they called me an hour and a half before I had to be at
church and asked me to give it.. Haha but it was alright:) gotta love
the mission:)
Well have a great week yall! Love ya:)


No comments:

Post a Comment