Monday, September 7, 2015

Newsletter Week 46

Hey yall! Life in Texas is going pretty swell:) we don't have a lot of
time so I'll have to make this short.. But for a couple highlights of
the week..
BELZAZAR our recent convert got the priesthood! And he is baptizing
his 9 year old son this Saturday:) we are so proud of him!
Also Miriam got confirmed a member this week! She is such a strong
woman! I am excited to see what this gospel has in store for her:)
The gospel is truly amazing and it's converting power is incredible. I
absolutely love being a missionary:)
And this week we had a super awesome miracle! One of the contacts that
we gave a card to with our number actually called us and invited us
over! We went and had a lesson with him and he came to church on
Sunday and loved it! We have a lesson with him tonight and are super
excited for it:)
This week in Gospel principles we talked about tithing. At first I was
nervous because there was 2 investigators who had never really been to
a Mormon church before, and the first thing they learn about is
tithing.. But I was of such little faith! It ended up being awesome! I
am so grateful for the law of tithing. I know that it is a way at we
can show the lord how much we love him.
Well I love you all:) I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment