Monday, February 16, 2015

Newsletter Week 17

Well another great week in the Mission Field! :)
This week we had Zone Conference, we learned how to better teach The Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was super awesome:) We are so lucky to have this Gospel in our lives:)

annnnd HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! :)
I hope you all had a great one, I seriously had one of the best Valentines day's I have probably ever had. First we went and visited our Investigators and Members and shared the scripture
2 Nephi 1:15 : "But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love. "

I love this scripture so much! In Spanish the end part is "envuelto entre los brazos de su amor" I love this because in Spanish "un brazo" is a hug, so it is saying that the Lord is hugging us in his love. I hope we all feel the love that our Savior is giving us, He is our biggest fan, our number one valentine, he loves us purely and perfectly in a way that we cannot comprehend. We truly are in the loving arms of our Father and Savior.

Then later on Valentines day, we went to Walmart and bought some cookies, then we went to a park near by and handed out cookies and pictures of Christ:) It was the Best Day Ever! Every single person excepted the picture of Christ! That never happens! Christ was blessing us so much, I could really feel his love. :)

Then to finish off this wonderful Valentines Day, we went and sang at Stake Conference, the Spirit was so strong :)
We were asked the question "Where is your spiritual GPS set at? Are we wasting miles? As I was thinking about this it made me think where my end destination is? I want it to be the Celestial Kingdom and Exaltation, I'm sure we all do. Are we taking the right roads to get us there? Are we taking detours that is wasting our precious time here on Earth? If we are I hope we turn around and get back on path, in Alma 34:32 it says that our purpose here on Earth is to prepare to meet God. This is our purpose, if our Spiritual GPS needs some adjusting, let's adjust it.
He also talked about when we go to the Temple we shouldn't be going alone, be your brothers keeper, ask yourself, or call your Bishop and ask him, who would be blessed from a Temple Trip this week. Lift others and you are being lifted yourself. I loved this so much:)

Highlight: TOMASA IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!! :)
I love this work so much:) The mission is great, I am learning so much about my purpose here on earth and how I can be a better servant for my Savior:)






Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment