Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Newsletter Week 3

This week was much better than last!! I was having a hard time so I asked one of the elders in our district to give me a blessing and it was so so so amazing!!

Our lessons are also beginning to go much better now, the gift of tongues is real, I know so much more Spanish when i teach a lesson, then i do any other time. I truly am so blessed. We also had a devotional this week about prayers and how The Lord listens to them, it helped me know that The Lord is listening, he doesn't have to send down a bolt of lightening to show that he is listening, its the small peaceful feeling that means everything to me. So this week my testimony on prayers definitely grew.

So last sunday was Fast Sunday.. so they had a fast and testimony meeting, and they do E V E R Y T H I N G here in spanish, so of course sacrament meeting was in spanish, but i had the strongest impression that i needed to go and bear my testimony. Haha i was so scared.. but i got up there and bore testimony of our savior and his love for us in spanish!! It was a way awesome experience!! I'm not sure if anyone understood what I was trying to say.. but i felt the spirit.. haha. Oh and there are like wild Parrots here! tons of them! it is pretty cool.

Today we got to go to the temple... which was way awesome, because they keep you cooped up in the MTC.. so getting out of the walls was great. The temple in Mexico city is currently under renovation... so we couldn't go in and do a session, but we went to the visitor center and it was sooo beautiful there!! It was an amazing experience! I feel so blessed to be a part of this church and the opportunity to be on a mission. I am learning and growing so much here! Growing isn't easy.. but it's great.

Well thank you all so much for all the love and support you give me!! it means so much! I love you all tons! Here are some pictures from the temple today, and the picture with all the missionaries is my entire district, we are tiny.. but i love them all.. We are super tight. and then the picture with the 2 adults, those are our teachers! we love them tons to!
























Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment