Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Newsletter Week 2

This week was a little bit long.. but its all good. We now have 2 "investigators" Gabby and Ivan. Things with ivan are going really good, the spirit is so strong its crazy. I love having lessons with him. Now Gabby is a little bit harder.. she drinks and is really happy with her life and doesn't know why we want to teach her about the plan of happiness and stuff when she is already so happy and doesn't want to change.. but she is awesome too.

Its pretty cold here haha.. and the other day me and my companion were freezing so we went and got water bottles and filled them with hot water.. and so i put mine under my coats... ( i was wearing both of the coats i brought cuz i was so cold) and it felt so warm! so i squoze the water bottle to my tummy and the top popped off and scorching hot water exploded all over my stomach and legs and coats and clothes and everything.. but the hot water quickly got ice cold and i was freezing!! so we ran back to the apartment and i changed my clothes but both of my coats were soaking wet... haha so that was a bit of a bummer. But it was all good me and Hermana Hammar laughed our heads off!

The language is coming. it is still slow, but when i teach lessons i can speak spanish so much better than in class.. it is crazy how the Lord brings things to your remembrance in your time of need.

Well i know this church is true and i love my Savior. Thank you for all the love and support. I hope to hear from you all soon!!

Love, Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment