Monday, May 11, 2015

Newsletter Week 29

This week was awesome! :) for multiple reasons, first off I got to talk to my amazing family, and they all committed to read the Book of Mormon by Christmas!! :) So that will be great:) I am super excited.

And we also had the Baptism of amazing Lois!! It all went perfectly! We felt so blessed to be apart of her conversion, she was so prepared for this gospel! I am so excited for her and her future! She is going to be such a strong member in the church and influence so many lives:) I love her so much.

We also met with a Part-member family this week and started teaching the Husband, he has taken the lessons many times before, but it has been a while and this time he promised he will really put his heart in it and search for an answer. The spirit in the lesson was SOOO strong. At the end of the lesson he offered the closing prayer. We all kneeled and he sincerely asked his Father for an answer and to guide him in this. This was the first prayer his wife has ever heard him say out loud! I am so excited for him.

The sad news for this week is B our investigator from Prairie View College went home for the summer, we went and said good-bye to her early friday morning. But her heart is in the right place, she is so prepared for this Gospel, I have no doubt that she will join God's Kingdom here on earth.

Well Love you all! Thank you so much for all of your love and support, I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day! I know I did:) 

Pics:

Lois' Baptism

Baptisms for the Dead with Hermana Albarran (she is like my mission mom, love this lady)




No comments:

Post a Comment