Monday, May 4, 2015

Newsletter Week 28

Hey everyone!
So this week was super awesome! :)

Our investigator Lois is getting Baptized on Saturday! :) She is such an amazing person. It is incredible to see how the Lord has prepared her for this Gospel. She used to smoke three packs of cigarettes a day! but three years ago she decided to quit. And just a few months ago she decided to stop drinking Coffee. I have never met someone who has been so prepared for this gospel! I feel so blessed to be able to work with her! :) She is an angel:)

Also, this week our car got a flat tire, and we got to change the tire!! Sis. Clement and I felt so cool! :) and then the people at the tire shop fixed it for free:) So that was a plus too:) I love the people of Texas:) they are so stinking nice.

This week I caught a lil stomach flu.. and the members we live with are seriously the nicest people in the world! They brought me chicken noodle soup, sprite, Gatorade, and essential oil thingies. And I don't know how but pretty soon it felt like the whole ward knew and were calling to see if they could help in any way... needless to say I seriously live in the nicest ward in the world!! They were all so kind to me! So don't worry Mom:) I am in good hands:) I love the people here:)

Well I know the church is true and I am so grateful for this Gospel and the Members:) Thank you all for all that you do:) I hope you have a great week! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment