Monday, March 16, 2015

Newsletter Week 21

A week of a lot of service! :)

This week was really good, and really wet and cold.. haha.
I have really loved and learned a lot from doing service this week. One thing I learned, is that I am happiest when I am more focused on other peoples happiness than on my own. We have been volunteering at thrift shops of all sorts and focusing families places, and then saturday morning we gave out food again:) So that was awesome to have the opportunity a little bit of service:)
We also went to a Relief Society Night and learned all about Emma Smith. I learned so much from her! She is truly such an amazing example of being strong during difficult times. When the hard times came, which she had many, she always turned outward to help others, she didn't turn inward and think about herself. There is so much I can learn from her, and I am grateful for her amazing example to all women:)
This Sunday there was the Temple Tours again:) The Spirit is so strong at the temple. Some of our Recent Converts came, and there is no denying the special feeling that you get at the Temple that bares testimony that it is the House of The Lord. Well I hope you all have an awesome week this week! I love you all!






Ps. I saved this turtle from the road:) haha

Love Hermana Parslow

No comments:

Post a Comment