Monday, June 22, 2015

Newsletter Week 35

Hey! So this week was a ton better! We had a ton of miracles, the lord
blessed us more than we deserve:)

We had the baptism of sweet Felipe this weekend, he is 10 years old
and is so stinkin smart! He was really fun to teach, one of the
brothers in the ward baptized him. So that was a great day:)

Then Sunday was also awesome! 7 of our investigators came to church!!
It was a huge blessing:) and then later on Sunday one of our
appointments fell through, so we decided to go contacting in an
apartment complex, so we got our 15 contacts me when we were heading
to leave sister Reese got the feeling that we should go visit an
inactive that lives in that apartment complex, we knocked on the door,
and to our surprise she let us in. When we walked in she started
crying, turns out that she is going through some really hard health
problems. She opened up to us and we read some scriptures and watched
the Mormon message "Alto me Eleva" I don't know what it is in
English... But that video really helped her. 

That was really one of the best experiences in my mission, I know that the Lord guided us to
that door and that she needed us that night. I love being a tool for
the Lord! This gospel is incredible:) I love you all! Have a great week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment